2521 North Proctor
Tacoma, WA 98406
Monday-Friday 10am to 6pm PST
Saturday 10am to 5pm
We are located near the south-east corner of N. 26th and Proctor Streets.
Free parking is available on the street.
FROM THE NORTH (Seattle/King County):
- Take Interstate 5 (I-5) SOUTH to Tacoma.
- Take the I-705, City Center exit, keeping to the right.
- Take the Schuster Parkway exit.
- Take the Schuster Parkway exit again (you will be heading north).
- Proceed north on Schuster Parkway (aka, "Ruston Way", along the Tacoma waterfront. Stay in right lane.
- Keep to the right when you reach a fork in the road, taking the North 30th Street exit.
- Follow North 30th through Old Town and up the hill.
- Turn left on North Proctor Street, which is the first stop light after reaching the top of the hill.
- Proceed south on Proctor to North 26th (next stop light).
FROM THE SOUTH (Olympia/Thurston County):
- Take I-5 NORTH to Tacoma.
- Take the Highway 16 (SR-16) exit.
- Proceed on SR-16 WEST to the Union Street exit (Top Foods, Target, Office Depot).
- Take the Union Street EXIT and turn RIGHT onto Union Street.
- Follow Union Street NORTH about 1 mile to North 26th Street.
- Turn LEFT onto North 26th Street and proceed 3 blocks to North Proctor Street.
- Park anywhere along Proctor or North 26th.
Click here for an active map and directions at mapquest.com.
(click here for map if mapquest.com is not responding)